Friday, December 2, 2011

Adore Framed Project




This is my version of a framed project that my sister and I did at Urban Scrapbook. The wonderfully talented Kelly designed and taught the class. We missed the actual night of the class, so the awesome ladies of Urban let us use their classroom to try and re-create Kelly's masterpiece. I learnt so much that day especially how to make those little spiral flowers. I used products I had never used before and learned techniques that were just too much fun. I changed up the paper a little because I wanted it to go above my piano and just loved the music note paper and a few odds and ends but I hope I did Kelly's project justice.  So, thank you so much Kelly and the girls at Urban for all your help.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lynn! Love the photo you used! And I like how you changed up the papers to make it your own :) hope to meet some day soon...Cheers, Kelly (btw, I was going to post mine on my blog this weekend! ha ha! Great minds think alike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blacks and golds and neat tree!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.