Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Snuggle - Frosted Designs


It's Tuesday!!! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!  It's a great day here because there is a new sketch challenge up at Frosted Designs. It's so much fun to do the sketches and then see what the other designers and our challenge friends do too. For this one I just had to do the photo of Ryan and Jax having a nap. Ryan was so tired after a weekend camping trip that he didn't even notice one very wet doodle had climbed up beside him for a nap. He just moved over and kept on sleeping. Nothing cuter than a boy and his dog!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice Collection , "Kitchen Spice", "Sesame", "Nutmeg", Background paper Authentique, Misc. Ribbon.

11 comments:

  1. Lynn, I love this!! I think it's my fave of yours so far, that photo is super cute and the colors of papers and embellies you chose for this is just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that adorable photo, the colors, the flowers and loving the paper strips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, fun and love those colors! Nothing like a wet doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute photo, Lynne! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable photo!! you rocked that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those colours really make your page 'pop'. I love all your little details and I those paper strips look amazing behind your cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful LO. Love how the bright colors pop against the black background!! Such a wonderful memory to capture too! Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout!! and love your new blog design and banner although maybe its not that new but I just saw it now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this page Lynn!! The pops of yellow are so pretty against that dark brown background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet lovely photo yummie colors to..great take on the sketch.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is really awesome! I love the pops of colour against the brown background. This is still one of my favourite Bo Bunny collections!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.