Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bo Bunny & Misc. Me - June

 Good Morning! Can you believe it's almost the end of July? Summer is flying by. Today it's Misc. Me day at Bo Bunny, so that means I get to share the pages that I have been working on. Each month I choose a different collection to work with, and this month I chose the Trail Mix line. It was just the right mix for all the photos I had of our trips out to the cabin. It's my favorite place to be. The month was full of memories for me and I love being able to document them in the Misc. Me binder. So here is the rest of the pages! Hope your all having an awesome day!!!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hollow, Woodland Picnic, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Trail Mix
Stickers: Camping Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Trail Mix
Trinkets: Trail Mix
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 12x12 chipboard/ Trail Mix
Noteworthy: Trail Mix
Misc. Me: Vintage Calendar Dividers, Vintage Note Paper
Sheet Protectors: 3x4 4x6 and 3x4

7 comments:

  1. Awesome design and a great month at a glance.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Trail Mix collection was a perfect choice for all of your photos, Lynn!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this on BB's blog!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the photos you got on here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have documented everything here, looks fabulous. It is hard to believe tomorrow will be August,the year is going so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work great pictures for these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always LOVE seeing your MM pages for the month! Fantastic work, Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.