Monday, August 5, 2013

Sun Your Buns - Let's Get Sketchy



Good Morning and Happy August! Is everyone enjoying their summer? This weekend was our long weekend here in Canada, so we had an extra day off to enjoy the beautiful weather! Today is a new reveal at Let's Get Sketchy. Our sketch was done by our Oh So Fabulous Brenshevia. I love working with her sketches. I'm really enjoying the new trend of paper strips. I've been going through my old photos and this one is of Ryan way back in 1993 on a little holiday to Kelowna, B.C. What little boy doesn't love sun and sand! I used some of my Key Lime Collection from Bo Bunny for this one. It's so bright and fun. I'm really enjoying stepping out of my "earthy colour" comfort zone and trying something new. I hope you can pop by and play along with us and Get Your Sketch On!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Key Lime, Summer Daze, Notes, Makin Waves, Hang Ten, Sun-Dew, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Key Lime
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Key Lime
Inks: Tahiti, Mocha Mama/ Quick Quotes
Spray: Stephanie Bernard, Banana
Stamps: Distressed Textured Stamp/ Bo Bunny, In Stitches/ Technique Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. I love your bright colors and the surfboard! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch! I love your product choices and the bright vibrant colors. What an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and summer happy page. Love the papers, colours and photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love that sweet photo, the colors and loveeeeeeee the surfboards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous fun and bright colours.. great strips and fun take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable take on the Sketch Lynn, and I love the Key Lime collection with that cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout and sweet photo Lynn, you're making me want that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful, such a precious image and you have certainly made this unique and beautiful LO....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to be such a nice keepsake ! Pretty design

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.