Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Notes - BoBunny


 Morning Scrappy Friends. It's Washi Tape day at BoBunny!!  Can you ever get enough of it? There are so many things you can do with it, layouts, cards and altered items, the list is endless. For my assignment I decided to make a note book and pencil holder for my niece for her birthday. I used strips of Washi Tape from the Modern Miss and Baby Bump collections along with strips of paper from Modern Miss. Easy Peasy right?


For some of the inside pages I put a strip or two of Washi tape just to add a little something. On the inside cover I used one of the Kraft envelopes and decorated it so she could add little things she might want to keep.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and every comment!! Have a Happy Scrappy Day My Friends!!

BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad/ Modern Miss
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Modern Miss
Jewels: Modern Miss
Washi Tape: Modern Miss; Baby Bump
Kraft Gift Bags: Plain

7 comments:

  1. very cute one of a kind gift, your niece will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is a stunning gift idea. Just love the pencil box on the front.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun project Lynn, and what an awesome use of the washi tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift - love the happy bright colors too
    !

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.