Sunday, May 18, 2014

All That Awesome - Boys Rule

Good Morning!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We are out at the cabin enjoying some R&R with the family since it's a long weekend here. Today I'm sharing my next project with the Boys Rule May/ June kit. There are so many fun elements in this kit. I'm having so much fun! I shared a cut file last month, and I got a chance to use it on this layout! Have an awesome day everyone!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the cars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this! Love that collection! Your layout is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a sweetie and the layout has a neat arrangement of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boy page! Love how you managed to use all the dies! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, Lynn!! Love the awesome design of your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, love the colors and little boy embellies, really fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.