Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Souvenir Mini Album - BoBunny

Souvenir Mini Album by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny

Good Morning Everyone! I am pretty excited to share my Souvenir Mini Album I made today with you. I made this for a social media project for BoBunny and you can find the project on Facebook as well. Nicole and Chris are heading out for a little holiday in November, so I got to thinking that they sure  needed a mini to document their trip! Nicole tells me she has a whole table of mini albums already, but she could always use more, lol.. ( that's my girl). So I got out the Souvenir Mini Album from BoBunny , the 6x6 paper pad, stamps, ink, glitter paste and some noteworthy and set out on my mini adventure, lol. Here are the rest of the pages just waiting for those holiday photos.




On the last page I made a little flip book so they can put some smaller photos in it.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad: Souvenir, Bold and Bright, Natural Necessities, Very Vintage
Chipboard: Souvenir
Stickers: Souvenir Combo Stickers
Noteworthy: Souvenir
Petals: Souvenir
Brads: Souvenir
Buttons: Souvenir
Misc.Me Journal Contents: Souvenir
Mini Album: Souvenir
Kraft Gift Bags: Newsprint
Stamps: Stained Textures, Captured
Stickable Stencils: Brocade
Double Dot Ink Pad: Licorice
Pearlescent Pen: Chocolate



6 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.