Monday, December 15, 2014

Star Crossed Ipad Holder - BoBunny



Good Morning Everyone! As some of you might know I have been on a journey of healthier eating and exercise since October. I can't even explain how much things have changed. I have tons of energy, I feel good and for once I feel I am in control of things in my life again. Let's just say it has been too long since I've felt like that. A few small changes made a huge difference. Now...how this project ties in... I asked hubby if we had something that I could use to hold up my ipad while I walked on my treadmill. He fancies himself McGyver ( for those of you that remember Mr. Handy), so he takes a piece of baseboard and screws my dollar store holder to it... and says.. here ya go!! Hmmmm... very thoughtful, but I just couldn't leave it like that. He had the screwdriver ready, but I yell...WAIT..I'm going to alter it first! He rolls his eyes and walks away, lol... When I showed him the finished project he finally "got it"... Now he is afraid of what I will find next to alter!!!










Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad: Star Crossed
Stamp Stickers: Star Crossed
Noteworthy: Star Crossed
Stamps: Captured, Distressed Textures
Ink Pad: Licorice

4 comments:

  1. I love what he made for you and LOVE how you added to it!! It looks amazing!!! I loveeeeeeee it!!!! And LOL to the McGyver reference! LOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fabulous is that! LOVE IT! my hubs is a McGyver too LOL! Have a fabulous Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. so clever!! perfect to keep you motivated!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.