Friday, October 23, 2015

Bible Journaling with Rebekah R Jones

Matthew 5:14 Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
  When I first started Bible Journaling, I wasn't sure where to start. When I did a search the name Rebekah R Jones kept coming up on Youtube, Facebook and blogger! It must have been a sign so I went to check it out. Rebekah does a weekly "challenge" where she picks a verse in the bible and does a new art technique in her bible. I have learnt so many things from watching her videos, not only on techniques, but also about scripture. She is the most calming lady. She is so sweet and wonderful for sharing her talents and insights. So today I thought I would share some of the pages that I have done for her challenges, these are some of my very first pages. You can find all her videos and challenges on her blog, it's such a wonderful resource!!Until next time...
Josua 1:9 Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples



Proverbs 28:1 Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples

Proverbs 31:20 Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples

Proverbs 31:25 Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples

Psalm 89:1 Bible Journal  Page by Lynn Shokoples

Psalm 97:9 Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
Note: All images were found on google images search.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.