Saturday, April 30, 2016

Best Friends Layout and Tutorial - BoBunny


Best Friends Layout for BoBunny by Lynn Shokoples using the Beautiful Dreamer collection and Transparent Gel
 Good Morning! Today I'm sharing a layout I did for BoBunny using the new Transparent Gel. I think it's possibly the best adhesive I had used. I did a tutorial on the BoBunny blog that goes into more detail if you want to check it out. I made some shabby flowers with the Decoupage Paper and the Gel. So fun!
Best Friends Layout for BoBunny by Lynn Shokoples using the Beautiful Dreamer collection and Transparent Gel
 I also used a strip of the Decoupage Paper to make a tucked border behind my Journal Cards.
Best Friends Layout for BoBunny by Lynn Shokoples using the Beautiful Dreamer collection and Transparent Gel
 The most fun.... using it to embellish right on the patterned paper!! It added dimension and some shine! It was such a fun product to play with. I know I will be using it again and again! Can't wait to try some other fun things with it.
Best Friends Layout for BoBunny by Lynn Shokoples using the Beautiful Dreamer collection and Transparent Gel
Here are some links for the BoBunny products I used
available at Scrapbook.com




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bicycle/ Beautiful Dreamer
6x6 Paper Pad/ Beautiful Dreamer
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Beautiful Dreamer
Decoupage Paper/ Beautiful Dreamer
Buttons: Beautiful Dreamer
Journal Contents: Beautiful Dreamer
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Beautiful Dreamer
Stamps: Rough It Up, Dreamer
Double Dot Ink: Emerald
Transparent Gel

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.