Friday, May 27, 2016

Bible Journaling in Proverbs

 Good Morning Everyone! Sharing a page today from the book of Proverbs. The inspiration for this page came from the Ohhh so talented Michelle Hotchkiss. Her artwork amazes me daily. She is a wonderful artist and a very kind and sweet friend! I could watch her videos all day long, and still not come close to her talent. I am inspired to learn and try new techniques after watching her. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a amazing, relaxing, enjoyable weekend!


To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.