Monday, May 16, 2016

Home Misc. Me Layout - BoBunny

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! Who says that right? lol.. I like Mondays, my studio goes back to being really quiet, lol.. Today I'm sharing my Misc. Me layout I did for BoBunny. This layout is about me being a Homebody! So I searched for images that represent what I like and did my layout. I love the softness of this collection. I added some little embellies from the Noteworthy, layered chipboard and combo sticker sheets. I love how this one came together. Have an awesome day friends!! Until next time....

Links to BoBunny Supplies Used In This Project!


Splendid 
 
Tranquil

Home

 
Wonderful
 
Exquisite
 
6x6 Paper Pad
 
Combo Stickers
   
Layered Chipboard
 
Buttons
 
Lots of Love Stickable Stencil
 
Lattice Frame Die
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Splendid, Tranquil, Exquisite,Home,Wonderful/ Soiree
6x6 Paper Pad: Soiree
Combo Stickers: Soiree
Layered Chipboard: Soiree
Buttons: Soiree
Noteworthy: Soiree
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love
Craft Dies:3x4 Lattice Frame Dies

Imagine Crafts:
Dual Markers: Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink,New Sprout
Tear It Tape

To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that blue chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning layout.... a double Misc Me that tells your story! LOVE this idea of expressing how you're a homebody in photos! Wish I thought of that (your fellow homebody...Kelly xox)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.