Thursday, June 23, 2016

Butterfly Kisses Card and Gift Bag - BoBunny



Butterfly Kisses Card and Gift Bag by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
Hi Everyone! Today on the BoBunny Facebook Page I'm sharing a little card and gift bag I made for Anna so that the Mila Mini Album was all nice and gift wrapped for her. I am loving this collection so much I can't stop creating with it, lol.. The elements are so pretty and perfect for any project! I did a mini, a layout, and now the card and bag... wonder what else I can do? This one was made with double dot cardstock for the background, the ornate die set and the banners were from the 6x6 paper pad. A few embellies from the chipboard set and it was all done.
Butterfly Kisses Card by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
Can't forget the Glimmer Spray and Pearlescents!
Butterfly Kisses Gift Bag by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
BoBunny Supplies:
Just click on the photos to go to Scrapbook.com



Patterned Paper: Flutter/ Butterfly Kisses
6x6 Paper Pad: Butterfly Kisses
Double Dot Cardstock: Dusty Rose
Noteworthy: Butterfly Kisses
Chipboard: Butterfly Kisses
Dies: Orante Doilies
Stencils: Lots of Love
Doilies: Small
Glitter Paste: Frost
Glimmer Spray: Tutu
Pearlescents: Island Mist
To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.