Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What is a Sticker Strip???


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
 Hi Everyone and a Happy Wednesday! You know when you get that call? The one that goes something like this: "Hey Sister...you know what we need?".. And then it begins. My sister gives me these awesome ideas and I stay up until 1:30am designing them, lol. So that is the story of the New Sticker Strips I just released yesterday into my shop. I was so excited for her to wake up and see what was waiting for her! Gosh I love her! So these are awesome for your Bibles, Planners, Journals, Cards, Scrapbook Pages! And they fit perfectly in the "Praise & Pray" Journals! It covers everything. The strips are 6 inches and 4 inches.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs

To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.