Friday, July 15, 2016

Bible Journal Page from the book of Jonah

Jonah Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
 Happy Friday Friends! Yesterday I had a little video tutorial on a page from my Bible Journal and today I'm sharing a page in my bible from the book of Jonah. I was fascinated by His story in the Bible and wanted to document it. I found this image on google and decided to challenge myself to draw water and waves. It was a really fun page to do and I learned alot in the process. I used watercolor crayons for the base colors, polychromo pencil crayons and pitt pens for shading. Here is the google image:
For Unique Bible Journaling Supplies..come pop by my little Etsy Shop
Supplies Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.