Thursday, September 15, 2016

Technique Thursday - Maxines Whimsy Birds and Modeling Paste


Good Morning Friends! In todays Technique Thursday video, I'm having some fun with the some modeling paste...AND.. one of our 800 Member Freebies from our Praise and Pray Journaling Group on Facebook. along with my Praise and Pray "Peace" Journal. One of our sweet members Maxine designed these sweet little whimsy birds and I couldn't wait to play with them.  So thank you Maxine! I also did an 800 Member Freebie that were some Bible Bookmarks. Come join us and grab your freebies! Thanks so much for stopping by. All the supplies used in the video are below.
To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop
  I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day!




 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.