Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Two Dollar Tuesday SALE



https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
 Good Morning Folks! Each Tuesday in the Etsy Shop we have a Two Dollar Sale. One or more items are on sale for one day. Today we have 2 items because they both match and also go great with our Praise and Pray " Peace" Journal. I am out at the cabin, and already have used all mine up, so I need to get back home and print more. I told hubby he should buy me a printer for the lake, but all I got was an "eye roll", lol. Hope you enjoy the stickers and have a blessed day everyone.


To see my new products and more journaling supplies..come pop by my little Etsy Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.