Monday, November 21, 2016

Bible Journaling in Genesis

 Good Morning and a Happy Monday! If you follow my blog you will remember some previous bible pages, all done in watercolor illustrations. Those pages took hours to finish! I wanted to lighten up a little and do some "cuter" pages. I love seeing fun, happy, cute pages on Instagram and they intrigue me. I am imagining cute little paper clips, fun banners, bright colors! Wow, this is a whole new world, and it's fun. Why did I think that bible journaling had to be so serious, and pages done only on"heavy" topics. This is a way to create, go with the flow, and I am much more relaxed. I will add in that out of all the Bible that I have, this Thrive Bible with all the Devotions is by far my favourite Bible.I can't stop reading it! The stickers are from various sticker sheets in the shop, or graphics from the Praise and Pray Journals. I love that I can mix and match the stickers from the journals right into my bible.


Bible Page from the Book of Genesis using lot95design goodies from Etsy


Bible Page from the Book of Genesis using lot95design goodies from Etsy

Bible Page from the Book of Genesis using lot95design goodies from Etsy

To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop  Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.