Friday, November 11, 2016

How many planners can you have??

 The story of how it all began... lol. I'm not sure why or how, but I ended up buying a big Happy Planner. I thought it would be a great idea to expand my thoughts and reflections on the readings and questions in the Praise and Pray Journals. The planner world is a whole new art form on it's own, so much to learn. Eventually I will hopefully find my way! But in the mean time, I'm having a lot of fun. I do mine a little differently than most, as I'm using mine as a faith planner, but there are tons of ideas out there too see. So then.... I decided I needed planner stickers, so off to the design table I went and came up with what I call the "Autumn Honey" sticker sheets! These were so fun to design and I'm excited to add more collections to the shop!


 Now jump ahead a few days and Lynn finds a "regular" size planner on sale.. I decided to do my daily devotions from the Thrive Bible in this smaller planner! So guess what? Back to the design table for some "Retro Stickers". I am really loving finding new ways to worship creatively!


 This little spread was done with the "Good Day" Stickers. I really really wanted glasses and coffee cups, lol

These fun little pages used graphics from the New "Purpose" Journal. Lovin those sweet little piggies and had to use them in a spread.
I'm not sure what you call this page in the planner...title page? Note Page? I need to learn planner lingo! I changed the titles on the page to match my theme, and I was oh so happy to use polkadot washi and the typewriter again!


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll see this comment. Just wondering about these stickers. Love the retro ones but I don't have a silhouette or anything like that so if I print them out especially the lettering they probably won't look right when cut or at least be difficult to cut accurately. Any suggestions. There are so many stickers you offer that I would love but afraid to purchase because of similar issues. I'm sure others are in my same situation, maybe they have a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy!
    We make our stickers with "bounding boxes" on those hard to cut shapes, which makes them easier to cut with scissors. For instance instead of cutting out every letter of the word, the whole word is together. I do most of my cutting with my handy dandy scissors. The cutting machines are great, but sometimes going through all the steps to get them to cut, it's easier by hand. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.