Monday, November 28, 2016

Purpose Journal Flip Through


Good Morning Everyone! It's almost time to begin my "12 Days of Christmas" Journal, so I've put the finishing touches on my "Purpose" Journal and thought I would share it with you all. Just a quick little flip through! I really jumped out of my "creative comfort box" for this journal, and I sure learned a ton of new things!

To see my Journaling Products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day!



1 comment:

  1. Love your white space journal and I love all of the stickers you used and how you use them. I don't use them enough! You have inspired me!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.