Thursday, November 3, 2016

Technique Thursday #32 - Gratitude Journal Flip Through


 Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to Technique Thursday! In todays video I am doing a flip through of my Gratitude Journal. I am finished and am excited to start working in the Purpose Journal to see if I can find out which direction God wants me to go. I hope you enjoy the flip through and I will see you all next week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 To see all my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop
 This is the Gratitude Journal Kit I was working in:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs

 I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.