Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New January Journal Releases from Lot95Designs


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs

 Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas season with your families and friends. Today is Release day at Lot95! Two new journals! The first is the "Create" Journal the next journal our "Inspiration" Series. This one is called "Create" and it comes with words and quotes or blank so you have all the freedom you want! These make such awesome gifts! The video is down below!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
This Journal is also called "Create" it is filled with colorable and colored elements, stickers, and words which are all based on Bible Readings about Forgiveness. Let's start the New Year with a clean heart, a clean slate! I hope you will share in this journey of Forgiveness with me! Down below are the Introduction videos for you to see the journals close up!




To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.