Thursday, March 30, 2017

Technique Thursday - Loose Watercolor Technique and Stamping

 Good Morning! Today is a special Technique Thursday for two reasons. Number One... it's the first page I'm doing in my Interleaved Bible, and Number Two.. I'm celebrating 52 Technique Thursday Videos. One Year of doing Technique Thursday and what an adventure it has been. For the celebration I wanted to use a very special gift I was so graciously given for my birthday, an Interleaved Bible. I was so scared to try a page in it, so I thought if all of you were with me, I could do it!!! Hope you enjoy the video and cheers to another year of videos!

Thanks so much for joining me!
 Lynn

To see all our NEW Bible Journaling goodies..come pop by my little Etsy Shop


  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

  1. good Sunday morning! It was so fun to watch you "dive" in to your new Bible! I really enjoyed this video and learned a lot! Thanks for everything you do to inspire us!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.