Wednesday, May 10, 2017

It's been a busy week!

 Good Morning Everyone! Today I'm just sharing a few pages from my journals, planner and Bible that I've been working on. There is always something fun going on in the studio :). The pages above are from the newest journal "Patience". Lots of soft pretty elements to play with in this journal kit.
One of our Bible Page Kits "Walk Humbly" from the shop. Almost weekly we are adding new kits. A quick and fun way to do some Bible Journaling.
 Another page from the "Patience" Journal.
If you follow me on Facebook, you will know I've been struggling with working in a planner. I just can't find "my groove". But.... I'm now trying a Horizontal layout, and it's made a huge difference. Maybe that was it all along! I made myself a template and am using my Happy Planner discs. We will see how it goes!
And last but not least, some pages from the "Strength" Journal. It is from our Inspiration Series. Instead of Scriptures, there are quotes with a them for the month. I'm using it as a prayer journal, but with this one...anything goes! And I'm so proud to announce a new designer to our team, Nikki, who is also my daughter. She designed this journal and all the elements. I think she did an amazing job! I'm off to do a few more pages, so I will see you soon! Have an awesome day!


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.