Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Just Look Up - Book Review


Are you so busy with your head down, answering emails, returning texts, checking your social media? Then I think you can relate to the main character Lane Kelley in this book. She is overworked, exhausted and then receives a phone call asking her to come home. A home she left behind years ago.  Ryan Brooks and old friend comes back into her life while she is home challenging her to slow down and enjoy life a little more. She has to face the past and decide on her future as well. Her story evolves beautifully with well written characters and a few twists and turns. This is the first book I have read by Courtney Walsh and I will definitely be looking for her other books! All in all, a beautifully written story that so many of us can relate too.

I was so graciously gifted a copy of this book by Tyndale house for my honest review.

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review Lynn, I placed a reserve for it at my library! They haven't the book yet but I am number 1 for reserving!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.