Friday, July 28, 2017

Planner Frenzy

 Good Morning! How's everyone's day? Today I thought I would share a few pages from my planner. It took me so long to find a system that worked for me. I tried the regular sized Happy Planner, the large Happy Planner, and fussed and fiddled for months. Then I decided to try a horizontal layout and viola! I found a system that works! I made the template for myself and also offered it as a freebie in our facebook group "Praise & Pray Journaling". I call this my lot95 planner, it keeps me organized with the releases and videos. I mix and match elements from the journals and planner stickers. Lots of fun, and hubs even said "hey that's kind of cool". I also just finished up my "Grace" and "Kindness" journals, and have a little video flip through at the end of the post! Have an awesome day everyone. God Bless!






To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.