Tuesday, October 31, 2017

$2 Tuesday - Girls, girls and more girls.


 Hi Everyone!!! I am so excited today for the release of our Lot95 Girls. I am so in love with them...can you tell? One of our members in our Praise & Pray Journaling facebook group suggested we have some "girls" of our own...so here they are. Great for planners, journals, Bibles, cards..oh the list goes on and on. I am going wild with them at the moment, lol. We also have a NEW Bible Page Kit "Give Thanks" up in the shop as well. Both the dolls and the page kit are only $2 today only. If your in the US, with the exchange it's even less!!! Hope you enjoy the new goodies as much as I am.



To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop  

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.