Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Dear Santa Book Review

Can Santa be your penpal?

Angela is the sweetheart of Pleasant Sands, North Carolina. She has a sweet little shop call Heart of Christmas that has been in her family for generations. The shop is in a historical lighthouse that her family owns. Angela prides herself on the history and connection to the small town. The store isn’t doing that well and it may be time for some decisions to be made. A part of her problem is a new store in town called Christmas Galore has discounted items and cheaper products for sale and the town seems to love it. While visiting her sister, her young niece encourages Angela to write a letter to Santa, because Santa can fix everything!

Geoff Paisley is the co-owner of Christmas Galore with his mother. When his mom ends up in the hospital, she asks Geoff to answer all the Santa mail for her. He balks at first at the idea, but a promise is a promise, so he gets to work. He sees a letter from someone and it tweaks his interest. This letter deserves a personal reply! Guess who wrote the letter?
Geoff and Angela meet and go head to head in a few battles. Angela blames Geoff for opening a store that will put her out of business. Geoff thinks her store is overpriced. Little do either of them know that they are the two who are writing the letters going back and forth.
As the story unfolds, Geoff and Angela come to a truce and decide they can be friends. Can the friendship grow into a relationship? Will Angela still have to close Heart of Christmas? I don’t want to ruin the ending, so you will have to find out when you read the book. You won’t be disappointed;


This story by Nancy Naigle was such a treat to read. I loved the characters and their extended families. . A big thank you to St. Martin’s Press for an advanced copy of the book to review.


 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.