Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The Summer Retreat - Book Review

https://amzn.to/2VjQjRD
 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Celeste thought she found true love until she gets dumped for another woman her “almost” fiancĂ© has had on the side . She packs her bags and heads home to be with her sister Jenna in Moonlight Harbor. Surely things will be easier at home with family. But will it? Celeste soon finds a safe choice for true love, a pastor has to be safe right? But is he the right choice? Is Celeste choosing the right man this time? Can Jenna help? And who is Henry ? And why every time she is near him, her heart flutters? He can’t be the one for Celeste can he? So many questions yet you have to read the book to see how it all plays out.
These two sisters come together to face love, loss and heartbreak but still have hopes of finding their one true love. This is a beautiful story of family, friendship and love. A perfect summer read! I haven’t read the first two books in the series, but I am definitely going to buy them and catch up on the other characters in the story. Thank you to Harlequin and NetGalley for an advanced copy of this book to review.


View all my reviews

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your support! Have a wonderfully happy  day! Lynn


Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.