Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Printed Letter Bookshop - Book Review



https://amzn.to/2VmK2k5



Madeline is shocked to find out that her Aunt Maddie has left her the bookshop she cherished after she passed. Madeline doesn’t know anything about running a book shop and decides to sell it, that is until she visits the shop and meets the two women who work there. Janet, who is recently divorced and is finding her way loves working at the book shop. Claire who is a mother and wife and is looking for her purpose in life is the other employee. Soon together, these three women work together to find a way to keep the shop open.
What I loved about this book is how the author Katherine Reay tells the story from the perspective of all three women throughout the book. We gain insight into their personal lives which brings us so much closer to the characters. I love how Madeline, Janet and Claire grow closer in friendship during the book. It was a fabulous read and I look forward to reading another book by this author.  Thank you to Thomas Nelson and NetGalley and for an advanced copy of the book to review.


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your support! Have a wonderful day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.