Thursday, September 30, 2010

ScrapRoom Challenge #39

I've had this tiger photo on my desk for awhile. I found a great challenge site called The Scraproom which hosts weekly challenges. This was my first entry...something scalloped. It was fun to do, cause you all know I love Bo Bunny!
On a side note...I'm off to buy a new camera today, I'm so excited because it's an anniversary present from my husband and we are going away for a little holiday to celebrate. I'm so excited to take my new camera and see how many photos I can bring home lol. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Happy Anniversary and have fun on trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo! It stands out so well against your paper ( which BTW is just perfect for this LO!)Very exotic looking!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.