Saturday, October 30, 2010

Piles of Smiles

We had so much fun on Thanksgiving taking pictures outside at Mom's. The kids were goofing around the we got some great shots! When I found the challenge at paper variety I knew just the photo and paper I wanted to use. Fall is one of my favourite times of year and I love scrapbooking with the browns, yellows, oranges and reds. I've been trying to use my Slice more so I made the flowers using it. I also love to distress and scrunch things! And...just for my sister....can you find the mesh? lol.

8 comments:

  1. Love your layout!! And what great use of the SLICE machine! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really lovely! i love the mesh!!! and the torn paper look and the pictures and everything :) thanks for playing with us at TPV :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! I do really likeyour LO though! The colors are great, distressing looks great and the flowers look great! The picture is too cute. Send it to me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used mesh on a layout; looks great here - you've inspired me! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, fabulous photo! This is an awesome layout! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!!!
    All the elements, the flowers, the angled picture... everything is so pretty.
    Thank You so much for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome page!! I love all the different textures. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!!
    - April

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.