Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Banff

Please click on the layout to see a larger version.
Left Hand side of the layout
Right Hand side of the layout

These photos are from our trip to Banff this fall. We had just bought a new camera for our anniversary so we spent three days driving in the mountains and playing with the camera. It's great for me because fall layouts are my favourite to do. This was the first two page spread I have done in a long time. I use to do them all the time, but then switched to doing less photos and single spreads. This was for a sketch challenge at the paper variety. Julie Bonner is such a talented artist, so it was a pleasure to work with her sketch. When I look at these photos it reminds me of fall while I'm sitting here watching the snow fall. When is spring? lol.

Just an update! I was so excited to find out my layout won the prize pack this week! My first prize ever!!! I just had to share because I'm so excited, lol.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Lynn and layout to match! I love the Origins collection, especially the flower embellishments. Good luck at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the sketch! Your beautiful photos really stand out with that paper, which BTW is just perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Fantastic photos!

    Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Great match of papers to the photos. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures look like paintings. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I'm so glad you joined us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.