Friday, November 19, 2010

Focus

The boys are always fooling around and on Thanksgiving they were taking pictures of each other taking pictures! I was looking through my stash and found this Basic Grey "lime rickey" paper and thought "perfect" for this photo. I have a hard time working with red and Ryan wears alot of it, lol. This layout was for challenge #24 at sketches in thyme. I love that the sketch had so many circles. I admit...I went a little wild with the circles but I usually do such muted layouts and this one gave me a chance to use those bright colours. So...thanks for dropping by my friends! Have a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

  1. This is a great CIRCLE layout, great papers and colors-love it!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers you chose for this layout are beautiful with the photo!!! Love the circles!! It's a wonderful layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the bright fun patterns in this LO! You really did a fantastic job on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lively design and I do like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch and your papers are Fab! Thank you for playing with Sketches In Thyme.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! What a bright LO!) I love this color.
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme!))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors, I just loved the way you mixed them all togheter!!
    And I hope to see you again at Sketches in Thyme!!
    Lots of kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors and circles are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful.... you should do bright more often!! You rocked it!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.