Sunday, November 21, 2010

Together

I'm so in luv with Nicole and Chris' engagments photos, I think I could use them for every layout, lol. I found a sketch at stuck on u sketches that I wanted to try. I love using Basic Grey so I picked the periphery line. I did some cutting of the different papers, made some flowers which I misted and glimmered and then added some bling to dress it up. I haven't found a paper line that their photos don't go with, lol. Thanks so much my friends for stopping by and leaving your sweet and encouraging comments!

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! The picture is just amazing, and I love the colors you have used! Really really great! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this layout is divine, the photo is stunning. Love your take on the sketch. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely photo! You are right ..these would go with almost anything! Love your take on the sketch and we're so honored to have you play along. I've taken a few minutes to visit your blog and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again, a beautiful page!I love it.Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word! love the photo first of all, how sweet :)
    and those paprrs and colors are absolutely stunning..
    thnx for joining us girls over at SOUS with our sketch..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! The paper and flowers are perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! We have another sketch up on Friday, hope to see you again!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful page! I'm not familiar with Basic Grey but will be looking for it in the stores! You are very talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is SO wonderful! I am so glad to have come by your site on this wonderful Thanksgiving day! I love the page..makes me want to (someday) start on all my wedding photos (only 8 years later! LOL!).
    Hope you have the best day ever! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.