Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Me

I have been wanting to start on a "book of me" for quite awhile now. I have been collecting things to go into the album for a few years. The word circles are old Wild Asparagus and the paper is Basic Grey. When I found this challenge at the scrap room, to scraplift something from their November gallery,  I thought what a perfect time to start! The word circles are what inspired me to scraplift Melanie Calls layout. I find it hard to do layouts of myself. I either hate the photo or can't find any, lol. I guess I just have to try harder to be in photos ( not being the one behind the camera) and just learning to love myself.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Loved that Wild Asparagus paper! Great photo of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! We can work on those Books of Me together! I love what you've done here. The paper and all the tags look really good!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.