Friday, December 3, 2010

Joy and Sunshine

Well...it's hard to get my boys to sit and do a "normal" photo by the Christmas tree, lol. They always come up with something unique. Last year it was sunglasses. I guess they thought it was a " bright and sunny Christmas", or maybe they are getting tired of having to pose in those Santa hats AGAIN, lol. Wait until I scrap Nicole who had her 3-D glasses on and a silly grin. WARNING: You pose, I shoot...it's gonna end up on my blog and on a challenge site for sure!!! I found the challenge on the Paper Variety which was a tic tac toe game...and oh what fun that was! So I chose...make a layout, black/white/red, and mixed alphas. The sketch for the challenge came from Frosted Designs. So thanks to Debbie for the sketch and PV for the fun game. Now we sing....."It's beginning to look alot like Christmas"! I'm off to decorate my tree..oh and yes...take more photos!!

10 comments:

  1. Lynn this is so cute! I can't wait to see the layout you do of your daughter lol. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those 2 are definitely of the "silly sort", but we gotta love them anyways! Great LO Sis! Really liking all your snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper choice!!! And your sons look like they are a lot of fun!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout.. love all the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! Hope to see you at the next challenge :)

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design. I dig the snowflakes and your use of white space to draw attention to the photo and design elements. Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo, LOL! Beautiful LO, love all the embellishments you used. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on my sketch and the photos are funny, but then again isn't that what kids are all about! My kids gave up on the Santa hats a long time ago! So glad you could join us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout! Thank you for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are great! your boys look like they had a lot of fun.
    I love the dp you used and the embellishments are beautiful.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Along Tuesday Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.