Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Son

I was so excited to use my new Basic Grey on this layout! When I saw the sketch at sketches in thyme, I knew I had to try it. I loved the little circles in the sketch, but decided to make mine big! After starting the sketch I saw a challenge at the scraproom, which called for a two word title and one photo. Well...I couldn't resist doing the two challenges in one! I call these a "double header". Challenges are so much fun. They help me step "out of the box" and try new things. This layout is just about Ry and I hanging out and sharing a hug. I love my boy!!

10 comments:

  1. Awww, very cute photo of you two! Love that new line. It looks great with this LO and I'm really loving the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww nothing better then Mother and son photos on a layout. Such a great job!
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Hope you come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo and great layout. Nice design & arrangement of title alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the circles ; it's a great idea and the colors !!! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effect with all of the circles and the Basic Grey paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lo! I love how you made the sketch your own, simply by making the circles bigger.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, i loved the colors, your LO is gorgeous!!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!
    Lots of kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your style!! And your "guy" layouts are wonderful!!! Love the colors and papers you used on this one!!! Great layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful LO! great papers and color choices and that is such a sweet sweet photo. thanks for sharing this with us Sketches in Thyme

    hugs,
    isay :D

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.