Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry and Bright

We just can't take that traditional family photo now can we? lol. In this photo I believe we thought we were from James Bond!! Usually it's someone making antlers or bunny ears behind someone else or jumping into other peoples photos...so this is almost close to normal, lol. I found a challenge at design dollies, the first time I'm trying a challenge there. The sketch by Kristy Dalman was so cute, how could I not try it!! I'm also entering this in a challenge at category stories, another new site I found. Have a wonderful bright and sunny day! ( Right now it's blustery and snowy here....but I can dream of spring).

4 comments:

  1. So cool. . . the design and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that tree! I love love love that you played along with Category Stories! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.