Friday, December 10, 2010

Always & Forever

Whenever I see a new sketch challenge or any challenge I just love using Nicole and Chris' engagement photos. Andrea at Pink Sugar Photography is keeping me busy with the amazing work she does. How could I not scrap every one of them? And if you remember...there is 91!  So bring on the challenges! And...they seem to go with every paper line! I'm in heaven, lol. This is based on sketch #133 at creative scrappers, so thanks so much to Suzanne for the amazing sketch! Have a wonderful sunny day!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love those papers! How come I don't have any? LOL! Beautiful LO! Very soft and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is pretty. Like the brown borders against the blue paper collage.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.