Monday, December 12, 2011

The happiest day of my life


I'm just so excited when I see a challenge on Bo Bunny. This one was to use circles. I of course grabbed the Enchanted Line and found a background paper with circles, made flowers into circles, used circle stickers and just had an amazing afternoon playing with my favourite paper line. I know I have said it before but this is the PERFECT paper line for Nicole's wedding photos. I'm trying not to hoard it, I'm going to use every little scrap. Keep the challenges coming Bo Bunny...I have alot of paper, lol. I'm also entering this at the Paper Variety which has an anything goes challenge. Another of my favourite challenge sites!

Supplies: BoBunny enchanted dots, BoBunny enchanted stripes, BoBunny cardstock stickers, BoBunny combo stickers,BoBunny Jazmyne Effloresce ( for flowers), Prima flowers, Prima Resistant Canvas, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Blitzen,WeRMemory Keepers Purple Brads.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO! I love the shade of purple and the resist canvas. Too funny tough. I just used that same piece, in the same color on a LO that I'm doing right now! LOL! Stunning photo, but they all are because she's just a beautiful girl, so how can you get a bad pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came over from Bo Bunny - love your LO - the photo is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.