Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chilly

Today I got out my Bo Bunny stash, (yes I'm a confirmed Bo Bunny paper hoarder) and found the Midnight Frost Line that I had saved from last year. I always have to hang on to little bits of the bunny, lol. This is for the card challenge on the Bo Bunny site designed by the wonderfully talented Romy. I just showed it to my son and he is hinting that maybe just maybe he could give it to his friend for Christmas. Who knows...maybe after she sees the card she may become his girlfriend!!!  So Merry Christmas to all...and to all a Good Night!

Supplies: BoBunny Midnight Frost stripes, Midnight Frost Dots, BoBunny Bundled Up Cardstock Stickers, Pop Dots, Wire, Studio G Brown Ink, Misc. Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.