Saturday, December 31, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas"...la la la. This layout is of my family just a few days ago on Christmas Eve. We love to take goofy photos by the tree. If I can get them to take one serious one I'm lucky. Ryan had just opened his Colts hoodie and hat so there was no way he was trading that for a Santa hat. I found the sketch at Stuck on U Sketches and I'm also entering it over at Scrap It With A Song which has a Christmas Song Challenge. I'm having so much fun scrapping this week I don't want to go back to work, lol....So I hope everyone had a Holly Jolly Christmas and here's a cheer for a Scrappy Happy New Years!

Supplies: Fancy Pants St.Nick Sugar Plum, Basic Grey Fruitcake Yuletide, Inkadinkado clear stamps, Delta Ink, Little Yellow Bicycle Clear Cuts, LYB Paper Flower Kit, Adornments Fiber

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Lynn! What a cool page .. love all those circular elements .. fab photos on there!! I'm so glad that you found us and that the sketch worked for you .. hope to see you back soon! Happy NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on our sketch and I am a doily and rosette fan, so I love your layout..
    thnx for playing along with us over at sous
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!! The lace doilies are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!

    PS -- Your sidebar caught my eye -- I was published in that same issue of Cdn Scrapbooker! Happy to have found another Cdn blogger, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute photos Lynn! Love the doilies and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this..love the doilys and the rosettes! Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas layout. Good for you getting the group shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Lynn! I love the stamped doilies! Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.