Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Goals

I'm so in love with challenges! I could do them everyday because they just help to get my creativity flowing. This is for a Get Picky  New Years Challenge. I also used sketch #15 from Get Picky. I didn't have time to enter for the sketch challenge but loved it and just had to do it, lol. This layout is another one of me...WOW...two in one week when I haven't done one in a very long time. These are my goals for 2012. I've put these things off for way too long...so here we go! 2012...bring it on!!!!

Think Positively
Exercise Daily
Eat Healthy
Work Hard (but not too hard)
Stay Strong
Worry Less
Dance More
Love Often
Be Happy

Supplies: Bo Bunny Et Cetera Symphony, Basic Grey Hopscotch kissing tag & skipping, Tattered Angels Partridge in a Pear Tree Glimmer Mist, Martha Stewart Punch, Wilton Doilies, Delta Brown Ink, Misc. buttons, Michaels Ribbon.

9 comments:

  1. Great goals! Sounds much like my list! LOL! Excellent LO! Love the color combo and you did a great job with the sketch! Look at you go..I'm envious of how much scrapping you're getting done these days. I need to get my tail in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. Great layout! You have been busy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Love this design and I'm impressed by your new year goals. Hmmm....think I might copy and paste them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! just gorgeous... love it!!! love all ur layers too n flowers... where to stop???? hehe
    anita xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've combined the previous sketch challenge with our inspiration challenge! Great job with both, love the card you've made with your goals on it, and love the brown-inked doily and the photos too! Great work, thanks so much for joining in with us at Get Picky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI.. what wonderful goals for you.. and a gorgeous layout too!! love it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty layout! Love the coffee heart photo! Here's to fulfilling your resolutions this year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic work!!! All the best for the new year ahead! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Picky! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.