Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pretty In Pink


I did this layout for Practical Scrappers where the challenge was to be "Inky". Me and Ink? No...lol. Oh did I ink, lol. I inked the doily, the banner, the photo, the layers, the flowers...I inked it all I think. The challenges there are just so much fun! I'm so glad to be a Fresh Face Designer for a few months with this amazingly talented group of ladies. 




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking Banner, Memories,My Party, Pretty Plaid, Momento Ink, Tim Holtz distress Ink, Forest Moss, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Sweet Clover, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet, Prima Flowers, Prima Resist Canvas

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Lynn and the inking looks amazing! I love the pink doily against the teal paper and that is a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did to the doily. Pretty lo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute pic...and really sweet design :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.