Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Urban Scrapbook "Forever Friends"


This is one of my first layouts for my design team position with Urban Scrapbook. When I was in the other day Pat and Lori gave me some product from the new line of Authentique Paper called "Loyal". I couldn't wait to get this home. I loved the muted tones of the line and the elements...so yummy!!! I couldn't think of a more loyal companion than my precious Tessa. She meant the world to me, and I still miss her everyday. She is my Forever Friend! I took inspiration from a sketch on the Authentique blog! I am in LOVE with their products. I've used another one of their lines for a few more layouts that I will be posting shortly.

So, if your in the Edmonton area, stop by and visit the girls who are the most helpful group of ladies I know! They also have an on-line store and they are offering FREE shipping with any order over $50 in Canada!! I love visiting their blog too..they do a daily post of inspiration they find on the web! Fabulous!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
Some of the Products I used:
AUTHENTIQUE
 Brave

 Steady

 Durable

 Details

   Elements

Other products used: Prima flowers and Prima Resist Canvas, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Walnut & Antique Linen. Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist  Sweet Clover, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut



11 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo Lynn! Love the layout - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful friend and companion, Tessa. She certainly was gorgeous. You created a beautiful page in her memory! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the photo and loving the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the design you used and that line looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn----beautiful page...I love the blues and greens together and also love "pet" scrapbooking! Pets are important membersof our family too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Lynn! Congrats on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is so pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a very neat design and I really like the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout. I love the colours of the papers you used and the layering. I also enjoy te white space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, what a sweet little old doggie. Lovely breakout DT work Lynn. Thanks for popping by, it has been snowing here for the past 3 days too... see days like this I am always sorry I don't have snow shoes. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.