Saturday, March 3, 2012

Let's Scrap Blog Hop Winner!!!!!

It's Time To Announce A Winner!!!
Some people have random generators, some people put the names in a hat....here's how I choose my winner!!!

First we put the names in the basket.....

Then we let Daisy pick a piece of paper

And then....we asked Daisy to show us the paper (that was fun)

So Congratulations to
Betty Hornbrook!!!!
I hope you all had fun hopping along with us at Let's Scrap!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Daisy is soooooooooo cute cute cute!! CONGRATS to Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saved in time before she eat it..lol..congrats Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the most adorable way to pick a winner I have ever seen!!!!! Big congrat to Betty, too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.