Monday, March 5, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy Design Team Reveal


This is my great-nephew Noah at his birthday party! He is just the funniest, cutest little boy! I love spending time with him. He can't say Aunty..so he calls me "Anna".  This is my first layout for the brand new sketch site Let's Get Sketchy. Ok ladies..this is a fun group of girls! We are having 4 sketches a month. One every Monday! Great way to start the week. So drop by, say hi and join in the fun!!! Here is the sketch we got to work with : Gorgeous right???

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Paper: Authentique "Friendship""Natural"Basic Grey Oxford Letter Stickers, Prima Flowers, Bridal Bling Butterfly, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist  Wheat Beer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo

4 comments:

  1. Very neat the white dot patterns on the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn,
    Such a precious layout! It's adorable and beautiful. Tenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout Lynn and I really love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the fun sketch! That little guy sure is adorable! LOL! I really love the pops of bright yellow on the layout!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.