Monday, April 30, 2012

Friends - Practical Scrappers

Today at Practical Scrappers we are featuring cards using a white background. I loved this challenge because I don't make alot of cards and I like to have a stash on hand. I used the Little Yellow Bicycle "Saturdays" collection that I won. I've done a few layouts and had just enough to make a card. Hope to see you over at Practical Scrappers!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays Collection " "Reverie Garden", "Pick-a-Posy", Paper Flower Kit, Dimensional Stickers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut"

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute! i just love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm really liking that layered design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you make is just fabulous Lynn, I love this card! love the idea of a white background card, think I might join in on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this card too - so many details to look at :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.