Monday, April 30, 2012

Sketchabilities #70 Timeless


I'm so enjoying being part of the Sketchabilities team. I find Karan's sketches so easy to work with. I see the sketch and I just get inspiration. I chose to do this one of Nicole and Ryan. Even though they are almost five years apart in age, they have been the best of friends from the beginning. I have never seen them utter a harsh word at each other or raise their voices. They have supported each other, and even with Nicole living away from home now, all I hear is how they text or call each other daily. They may live far apart but still remain as close as ever. Ryan has always just called her "Sis", and on her wedding day he gave the toast to the bride and started his speech with "Sis", lol. They are both so special and I love when the two of them are together.

Here is the sketch that Karan did for us!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

9 comments:

  1. That is wonderful that they have a good relationship!! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the vintage feel to it and the photo is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!! LOVE the papers you chose to use. They go with the photo so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great take on the sketch! The pop of color in the flowers looks great against the muted background! Lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful page Lynn!! I love the distressed look and the pretty flowers clustered under your photo!! And beautiful use of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Just love those papers...gives a true romantic feel to the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn, this is beautiful!!! Love the punched layer and your papers!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So calm and pretty. Love the colors and the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch, beautiful layout
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/brandy.html

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.